• We have yearly visits to the institute by notable NID and CEPT Alumni like Mr. C.V Singh, Ms. Sangeeta Shroff, Mr. Younis Khimani, Ms Sharmishtha Rathore who come in to offer valuable suggestions and tips to the young aspirants and also give them a overview of the life at a Design School as well as life as a Design Professional..
• We organize visits to the Design Schools in the city namely Pearl Academy of Fashion, IICD and Arch to expose the students to a design school atmosphere. This enables them to envisage their careers more lucidly, interact with current students, see the infrastructure and the studios and basically get a taste of the environment.
• We organized Creative Thinking workshops in schools all over Jaipur last year. A few of the schools that participated were o MSMSV o MGD o Angela Sophia o Step by Step o Seedling Public School o Maheshwari Girls Public School o Rukmani Birla We conducted this with an aim to spread awareness among the young children about the careers in creative fields. Our initiative was very well received by our audiences.
• We also organized an exhibition of our students work in Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur.Their creativity and inclination towards good design that makes a difference was widely appreciated by everyone. This event was inaugurated by Dr D.R. Mehta, the ex-SEBI Chairman and was extensively covered by the press. The students got a great platform to showcase their work, some immensely relevant feedback and an unparalleled experience!
• We organize quarterly Career Seminars and Counseling Sessions and call in people who have a great deal of experience in the field. We have had previous sessions by Mr Deepak Saxena who has been the counsellor to the Rajasthan University for the last 25 years and Ms. Shikha Kasliwal. These sessions are usually followed by a well drafted aptitude test. Students have hugely benefitted from the bank of information these academicians have shared with them.
© Copyright After XII 2021. All Rights Reserved. | Website By BUZZFOR7